Sunday, September 30, 2012

16 Months = Drama Queen

16 Months Old!! {I can't believe I am blogging on time} 
These are some pictures we took today when we took a drive up the mountain to look at the leaves...






Oh goodness where to start with this little cutie!
We went to her 15 month check up a couple weeks ago...
Height: 30.5 inches
Weight 22.11 lbs
Pretty average:-)
She was terrible @ the doctor's office...like cried for a whole hour...the doctor diagnosis her with PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder...ha ha), but seriously it was awful:-( Poor kid...I then had to take her back a week later for a diaper/yeast rash....sad traumatic crying:-( So sad....I forgot to get her flu shot while I was there, so I am feeling really bad i'm going to have to take her back...poor girl...or I should say poor office staff. Anyways, besides hating the doctor...
She is busy busy busy!! We love playing with her & seeing her explore everywhere.
She is getting a bit dramatic {if you can't tell from the story above} & throws a few fits if she doesn't get her way; which lets be honest she usually gets what she wants, except if she wants to play in the road or go visit strangers ha ha. 
She loves to play outside & cries when we have to come in.
She still is a jabber mouth & talks pretty much all day.
Loves to play in the dog water & toilet...we are trying to limit these activities:-)
She loves to hide things...for example....I go to put the laundry in the washer & I find Bode's deodorant in the hamper or I am cleaning & my cleaner disappears & I find it in the bathroom drawer. 
It is never dull around her with this little munchkin! 
The only big decision we have around here...is what is she going to be for halloween?! Being a mom is so stressful! 
The other people that live in this house...Bode & Me...if you have forgotten have been kinda exciting this month....Bode has been hunting:-) Happy Guy! I had a girl's weekend in Vegas, which was super fun & very relaxing.
My mom & I did another 1/2 marathon in Cedar a couple weeks ago...We both improved from our last one, but we are glad its over:-)

No comments: