I was reminded I'm slacking on my blog:-) So here is a picture filled post!
My little boo is 17 months old!! Crazy one more month & she is a nursery kid...weird?!!
We have had a lot of fun in October...here are a lot of pictures to show it....
We went swimming...she thinks that she is too cool for her floaty these days and prefers to play on the side getting in & out of the pool constantly.
Grandma had a really fun halloween party with the cousins in Richfield...We went to the pumpkin patch, road the tractor train, and the hay wagon:-)
All the cousins are pictured above (I didn't say anything about it being a good picture!)
Chesney sat at the kid table...she though she was hot stuff...what you don't see is how fast she cleared the kid table...the boys weren't so sure about Chesney sitting with them.
Eli & Chesney are so cute...they look like little blonde haired blue eyed twins:-)
Chesney all dressed up to go trick or treating at Grandmas...she was the cutest little wonder woman:-)
Loving all her treats!
Working out with Eli....trying to keep their slim figures after eating all those treats!
The next weekend I had a conference up north...we were able to visit Jimmy, Chelo, & Teyha:-)
Teyha & Chesney...Teyha loved to give Chesney loves...Chesney wasn't too sure ha ha:-)
We went to Cornbelly's @ Thanksgiving Pointe & had some fun before we decided it was too cold!
Chesney & Teyha playing;-) It was so funny watching them play...we sure miss those guys!! We are glad things are going to well for them, but sure miss them in Cedar:-(
Bode took us road hunting the last night of the hunt...Chesney did really good...she thought she was all big riding in Bode's truck!
Hollie won tickets to Thriller & took me along...it was fun to see all the people dressed up...not to sure about the show on the other hand?!
Halloween was fun...We dressed up again...such a cutie!! We went trick or treating to the car dealerships & to a few friend's houses & to dinner with my friend Ashlee & her family.
It was super fun & the kiddos were so cute!
Superman & Wonder Woman:-)
Chesney cracks us up all the time...she loves the colander & gets it from the drawer every chance she gets?!
She is really good at saying bye bye.
She is working on getting more teeth.
She is throwing more tantrums these days...definitely lets us know when we have upset her.
Is growing so fast...I feel like she grows out of clothes every week?!
Has started to fold her arms when we pray:-)
Loves to rough house with dad!
Gets embarrassed!
Loves to say NO & point.
Does the hokey pokey...seriously so cute!!
I just wanted to give a shout out to my little/big Norton...he turned 3 in October:-)
P.S. I apologize for my lack of descriptive words...cute is just way to easy to use ha ha!!
P.S. I apologize for my lack of descriptive words...cute is just way to easy to use ha ha!!
2 comments:
Oh man, I wish I could get Karston to fold his arms AND do the Hokey Pokey! He refuses all of my attempts to get him to be reverent or to dance! Cute is a very appropriate word, because she is VERY CUTE!! I love her sweet smile!
We miss you guys so much!! Especially now that our kiddos are more fun to watch playing together. Chesney looks so cute in her swimming suit too!
Post a Comment