My baby is now a little girl...it is so fun & sad at the same time...
Here is a pic from our christmas card...I am sad about the christmas card this year, cus well last years was so so cute & this year my camera wasn't working good & the layout wasn't super cute...anyways good thing she is so cute:-)
We had a good Thanksgiving...We spent the day in Tropic & had a delicious dinner @ the Pines (I love the Pines.) The day after we drove up to Wyoming & had a good weekend with family. We went to the family party & Santa came...Chesney is still not a fan. I love that she had to have the phone up there with her. I feel like she was trying to call all her friends to tell them who was at the party:-)
She is so busy & fun... She has new tricks like standing up in her highchair...We have to watch this little stinker like a hawk.
She loves to brush her teeth...We bought her a little barbie electric toothbrush & it is a hit!
This stinker wants to be outside 24/7....She crawls out the dog door when we won't let her go out.
She is actually pretty good to sit still and let me do her hair these days...I love her bootail days...but she always looks like an orphan at the end of the day.
I love her funny personality...She was so cute running around the house in her hat & boots the other night. She likes to run from the dogs...she always thinks they are playing with her & really they have not idea what is going on.
We took her to the movie for the hospital employee party...since it was free to go, I figured it was a good time to see how she did...She actually did really good & loved the popcorn:-)
Bode & I celebrated our 5 year anniversary...He surprised me with a little getaway up north & sweet seats to the Jazz game.
Chesney has gone to nursery for the last 2 weeks...so far so good...Doesn't she look so big?!
I took her to her 18 month appointment on Friday, her stats are:
Weight: 24 lbs (50%)
Height: 32 inches tall (50%)
She did way better at this appointment...still some tears, but not near as many as before...it helps that there were no shots this time around. She was super cute & danced for the medical assistances & loved their cute mickey mouse tree they had in the office.
She is still a talker...though definitely stubborn...she does things on her terms:-)
Words she says the most is: No, Hi, Bye-bye, Apple, Uh-oh, Bo, Mama
& then she repeats lots of what we say.
She loves to pretend to talk on the phone.
She is quite the dancer when she hears music.
Likes to play chase.
Is really good with the christmas decorations...she is really soft with the christmas tree.
She has recently started to say Minnie...but she pronounces it Mimmie.
She likes to color.
If you ask her what Santa says she'll say "Ho Ho"
We are getting ways excited for christmas & for Santa to come:-)
{I apologize for the pictures...if you follow me on insta they are pretty much all the same}
1 comment:
I thought your Christmas card this year was super cute (both the idea and especially Chesney)!
Though at the Christmas party when she was sitting on Santa's lap with her phone, I got more of an impression that she was calling Child Protective Services and saying something like, "My parents are forcing me to sit on the lap of some creepy old dude - you have to come save me!"
Post a Comment